by Dom Ferdinand Cabrol, OSB
Untouched by 1955 Bugnini pre-Novus Ordo reforms!
- Parallel Latin-English texts.
- Full Mass texts for Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Easter Sunday.
- Mass Propers for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Tenebrae, with full psalms and readings for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings.
- Texts for Blessing of Chrism, Stripping of the Altar, Maundy (washing of the feet).
- Vespers and Compline for Palm Sunday and the Triduum.
- Ordinary of the Mass.Indulgenced prayers.
- 20 page General Introduction by Abbot Cabrol.
- Explanatory introductions for principal rites.
- Use it to follow our webcasts of Holy Week ceremonies from St. Gertrude the Great.
364 pages • postage included
Make your Holy Week a truly traditional Holy Week!