Segnalazione di don Anthony Cekada
Francis Watch 9
Bp. Donald Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2014
LINK GOES LIVE at 7:00 PM EST Restoration Radio
In the final episode of Season 3 of Francis Watch, His Excellency Bishop Donald Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada begin by discussing some of the ongoing aftershocks of the Synod – not just the “conservative” neo-Thermidorean reaction of people like Burke, Schneider, and Pell, but the musings of Vaticanistas like Roberto de Mattei and Sandro Magister. Does Francis know what he’s doing? The hand-wringers hope he doesn’t, the ones who know him better know that he does.
We go on to speak about the theology of “surprise,” the elevation ofenvironmentalism to a new semi-dogma, and the reflections at the close of Season 3 and since the time of the election of Bergoglio.
On tap for this month:
* Reactions to the October SIN-od
* Burke warns: “the ship has lost its compass” and is facing schism
* Schneider proclaims: Synod a “stain” on the honor of the Apostolic See
* George: Francis brings into question well-received doctrinal teaching
* Sandro Magister implies Francis’ contradictions are intentional
* Conservative Jesuit raises the “heretical Pope issue”
* Italian Press warns against Sedevacantism
* Francis’ on the attack: Hypocrites & Pharisees “focused on the law”
* Love is more important than laws
* Another update on the poor Franciscans of the Immaculate
* Environmentalism is now a moral issue
* The decline of Catholicism in Latin America
…and much more.
Join us as His Excellency Bishop Donald Sanborn, rector of Most Holy Trinity Seminaryin Brooksville, Florida and Father Anthony Cekada, assistant pastor of St. Gertrude the Great Catholic Church in West Chester, Ohio are accompanied by guest host Stephen Heiner as they comment on these and other topics on Francis Watch.
Enjoy the entire episode thanks to the courteous and generous sponsorship of Novus Ordo Watch, which exposes the Vatican II Sect for what it is.