Segnalazione di don Anthony Cekada
Bp. Donald Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada
LISTEN HERE Restoration Radio
It’s the end of the month, which means it’s time for Francis Watch. Guests Bishop Donald Sanborn and Father Anthony Cekada wade through the muck and detritus that issues forth from Francis, his cronies, his would-be defenders, his detractors, and the world at large. In this month’s episode, we cover:
- Pre-synodal agitation: What will the Germans do?
- A “third way” to deal with the “current teaching” of the Church on adultery and homosexuality
- The importance of Christians kneeling in front of the poor
- The fact that the worst evils in the world are poverty, corruption, and human trafficking
- The importance of Catholics and Lutherans being perceived as brothers in faith, not as adversaries.
- Francis’ video message to Pentecostalist pastors reminding them that we must “pray for unity”
- Francis’ lament that unity “cannot be fixed by glue”
- A non-ironic command for bishops to stop “ordering the faithful around”
- The rise of Maradiaga
- Suarez on a “heretical pope”
- The importance of “not being closed in” on oneself
As always, our clergy take valuable time out of their schedule to comment on these matters not solely for schadenfreude, but to illustrate to our friends in the Novus Ordo sect that whatever this man and his supporters, witting or no, are peddling, it isn’t Catholicism.
Regular guests His Excellency Bishop Donald Sanborn, rector of Most Holy Trinity Seminary in Brooksville, Florida, and Father Anthony Cekada, assistant pastor ofSt. Gertrude the Great Catholic Church in West Chester, Ohio, join host Stephen Heiner.