Segnalazione di don Anthony Cekada
Francis Watch 16
Bp. Donald Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada
It may be summer vacation for many, but the crew of Francis Watch can’t take any time off, because Francis doesn’t!
This month’s episode begins with a detailed look at a surprising National Geographic story on Francis and his methods. We learn that Francis anticipated being elected, and that he is much less “spontaneous” than we are led to believe and is instead a “chess player” who is fully aware of how his moves and words will be followed and scrutinized.
Bishop Donald Sanborn and Father Anthony Cekada also discuss:
- The reception of the hammer and sickle crucifix by Francis
- Likening Our Lord’s Passion to something scandalous or impure
- Why we need to be mindful of “Mother Earth” lest we risk being “like Cain”
- How our Lord “never played the part of the professor”
- How Anglican catechists who were killed are “our” (Catholic) martyrs “too”
- And, as we look ahead to the Synod in October, Father Cekada takes the time to look at specific paragraphs within the document that will be used as a guiding light in the “negotiations” about the future of divorce/remarriage/contraception/homosexuality in the Novus Ordo Sect.