The names of your dear dead that are submitted are placed on the high altar for all the days of November, and will share in the following:
- High Mass offered for them on All Souls’ Day, November 2
- The Solemn Absolution after High Mass on All Souls’ Day
- Other Masses offered for them during the month of November
- A remembrance in all Masses offered in St. Gertrude the Great Church during November
- A remembrance in Vespers of the Dead on Sunday, November 1
We also invite you to assist at Vespers of the Dead, on Sunday, Nov. 1, 5.20 PM EDT and at High Mass and Absolution on All Souls’ Day,Monday, Nov. 2, 11.20 AM EDT, via our live webcasts at this link.