Segnalazione di don Anthony Cekada
by Dom Ferdinand Cabrol, OSB
EVERYTHING that you need to follow the Holy Week rites of the Missal of St. Pius V!
Untouched by 1955 Bugnini pre-Novus Ordo reforms!
- Parallel Latin-English texts.
- Full Mass texts for Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Easter Sunday.
- Mass Propers for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Tenebrae, with full psalms and readings for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings.
- Texts for Blessing of Chrism, Stripping of the Altar, Maundy (washing of the feet).
- Vespers and Compline for Palm Sunday and the Triduum.
- Ordinary of the Mass.Indulgenced prayers.
- 20 page General Introduction by Abbot Cabrol.
- Explanatory introductions for principal rites.
- Use it to follow our webcasts of Holy Week ceremonies from St. Gertrude the Great.
364 pages • postage included
Make your Holy Week a truly traditional Holy Week!